Tradition from Germany since 1927
In 1927, the foundation was laid for the successful development of the Koller + Schwemmer company.
- 1927: Willi Koller, together with his then partner Mr Hieber, took over the Bosch company service in Nuremberg.
- After the war, work restarted with 8 employees.
- 1966: the former Willi Koller OHG company established the then largest and most modern Bosch service in West Germany at the present location.
- 1985: merger of the Koller and Schwemmer companies
- Since 1986: production of mechanical petrol injection systems
- Since 2000: production of LDA abutments
- 2006: acquisition of the maintenance of Jetronic components
- 2008: we received the Bavarian Quality Award for Company Quality in the "Craftwork" category.
- 2012: merged into the Bosch Group as an independent Bosch subsidiary.
- 2015: Focusing our activities on the core business with diesel and petrol injection systems (closure of Bosch Service)
- 2016: an extremely successful business year in terms of revenue and finance